Apple has already begun the investigation, according to KTNV Channel 13.

At the moment when it happened, the girl was sitting on the bed and held in the hands of the gadget. At some moment it suddenly flew sparks. Kyle threw the smartphone on the blanket, but the device continued to burn and burned the blanket in several places.

After that, the frightened girl threw the blanket from the iPhone to the other end of the room. As a result of high temperature the casing is fully opened, and the battery was badly burned.

This n the first case, I mean “apples”. Earlier it was reported about the exploding iPhone 7, which was the cause of the fire in the car.

Read more •••

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here