The new version of iOS! Put!
Quite unexpectedly, Apple has released final iOS version 12.0.1, with several important bug fixes. In particular, the update fixes an error that caused inability to connect iPhone to Wi-Fi 5 GHz and a bug with the start charging for your iPhone and iPad. iOS 12.0.1 available for download and installation to all users in menu “Settings” → “General” → “software Update”.
Apple has released iOS 12.0.1 with important bug fixes — what’s new, complete list of new features
- Fixed an issue where the iPhone and iPad could not immediately begin to charge when connected to the Lightning cable.
- Fixed problem that could cause the iPhone could not connect to the network wifi 5 GHz.
- Restored original position of the key “.123” on your iPad keyboard.
- Fixed issue where subtitles would not display in some applications to view video.
- Fixed issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable.
- Improves stability of the operating system on all iPhone and iPad models.
- The works on optimization of the system.
Install iOS 12.0.1 right now all students users of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Recommend to install iOS 12.0.1 using this method to avoid any problems.