A lot of videos.
Apple has published a short how-to videos that show various unusual pieces of photography on the iPhone. In released Apple video demonstrates how a very primitive tips, and unfamiliar to many users of the methods to improve shooting, for example, work with the exposition. Gathered all tutorials Apple in this material.
In their new short video tutorials for shooting on the iPhone, Apple shows how to remove the shadow, use the rule of thirds, process Live Photos and more.
At the beginning of each video, Apple notes that the video is suitable for certain models of the iPhone, often for the flagship iPhone XS, Max XS iPhone and iPhone XR. However, most statements can be used on any model iPhone, even those that do not support iOS 12.
Previously, we shared more detailed photo instructions for iPhone, which will also be useful if you want to improve the quality of shooting on a smartphone:
- How to make an amazing macro photos of the iPhone 5 tips from the pros
- How to shoot in portrait mode (with bokeh effect) for iPhone
- How to remove amazing black-and-white photos on iPhone
- How to improve pictures on iPhone via a hidden function of focus and exposure
- How to shoot gorgeous close-UPS on the iPhone