Investing.com — on Wednesday, the focus of stock markets before the start of trading in the U.S. were shares of the following companies.
· By 15:21 GMT the stock Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) rose 0.57% after Apple CEO Tim cook said in an interview that Apple is to compromise user data would not have occurred, thus making reflection on technology companies that built their business on user data.
· Stock Canopy Growth (NYSE:CGC) rose 1.7% after the company announced that one of its subsidiaries has established a partnership with the Ontario Long Term Care Association, to test the use of marijuana for medical purposes to relieve pain and improve cognitive function in the elderly.
· The stock price of Lennar (NYSE:LEN) increased by 1.50% after a report the company’s revenue was better than experts ‘ forecasts, while earnings per share amounted to $1,61.
· Shares of Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) rose 0.9% after reports that the receiver Elon musk on a post of the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Tesla may be James Murdoch, who is CEO of 21st Century Fox.
· The stock General Motors (NYSE:GM) soared 6% after reports that the company announced a partnership with Honda in the design and manufacturing of unmanned vehicles.
Read more •••