-->
iPhone News
iPhone News about the iPhone August 5, 2008 on 8:50 am | In iPhones | 7 Comments

I hope it will fix all my bugs… Especially with the games and applications that crashes after a while and the only way to fix it for me is to delete and reinstall them ;-(

iPhone firmware 2.0.1

7 Comments »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

1. I had the same issue with applications crashing and fixed it with a reset of all settings – posted about it here: .

Comment by CL — August 5, 2008 #

2. I have not experienced any of the bugs that so many others are complaining about. The only one I see is the keyboard slow down in SMS. What are the EXACT things this one fixes?

Comment by — August 13, 2008 #

3. So… what’s new? I dont see any thing diffrent?

Comment by thremix — August 16, 2008 #

4. i updated my iphone 1.1.4 firmware to 2.0 and now i can’t use it
    pls i need help to make my iphone work again.

Comment by shawn — August 17, 2008 #

5. Before iPhone came out, we have been promised and we have expected a quality product and good service. After the device saw daylight, we have been assured that all the issues will be taken care of. Now, after a second generation of the iPhone, many months later all we get is terrible service, low product quality and no explanation, no excuse, no credit.

Please, post your comments about your iPhone & iphone 3G experience. Let’s hope that we can finally attract enough attention to get Apple to do what they promised!

shameonapple.com

Comment by — August 21, 2008 #

6. It’s interesting you guys have found bugs – I am not a developer but regrt my iPhone purchase. It is a killer if you go roaming with it and I’ve started to see a few negative experiences of the service prodived by Apple partners.

Comment by — August 22, 2008 #

7. I think the itunes fix is a long time coming. I really hope they get it right this time.

Comment by — September 2, 2008 #