Instagram users have learned to edit pictures using VSCO, so beautiful picture, seldom surprising. But an animated image can attract and hold attention. Show you how to add movement to any photograph.
It is understood that not every shot needs animation. It makes no sense to add motion to those objects which in real life is static, so an example will serve here this picture:
In this picture there are beautiful clouds that can be made movable. If it was a clear sky, the effect would have looked crooked.
To create animation you need to download the app Enlight Pixaloop (Photoloop). It’s not in Google Play and most likely it will never appear on Android. Some of the functions Pixaloop paid, but the free capacity is enough for simple changes. Now, finally, you go to treatment.
1. First you need to create a new project and select the image you want to edit.
2. Then you have to go to the “Animations” → “the Way”.
3. Swipe and arrows to create a movement. To play the animation, use the Play button in the lower right corner.
4. First will be to move the whole photo. If you want to leave static objects, you need to open an “Anchor” and place them in places where you want to limit the animation. If the object is large, you can use the “Freeze” and to paint the places that need to be fixed.
5. “Speed” is responsible for the regulation of the animation speed.
In the end it may be that such a photograph. Before its publication, note that Instagram is greatly compressed and lower quality.
View this post in Instagram