Not so long ago we talked about the problems associated with weak signal reception of cellular communication or Wi-Fi when working with the newest models Apple. Despite the fact that the iPhone XS iPhone XS Max uses an advanced modem with support 4×4 MIMO, there are many new products instead of the promised increase in upload speed, not got anything — on the contrary, the instability of the signal and the deterioration of connection quality. What are the steps you can take to solve this problem? Let’s deal.
Despite the massive nature of complaints the pattern in which the problem was not so simple. Some users experience low data transfer speed in LTE mode, others can’t connect to Wi-Fi networks operating in the 5 GHz band. In some cases it helps to reset the network settings, and sometimes a change of operator. This fact may indicate that the problem is related to software, not hardware problem as previously thought.
In order to find out the exact cause of the problem, one of the owners “problem” iPhone XS contacted technical support for Apple. According to the expert hotline, soon update the operating system should correct the malfunctioning of the wireless modules, and as a temporary solution, can help the following method:
- To connect the device to the computer.
- Start iTunes and go to the tab “Update”.
- First save all the necessary data and to disable the “Find My iPhone”.
- Reinstall the operating system using the option “Restore”. It should be understood that all data on the device will be removed.
- After successful completion of recovery process, you must configure the device “as new”. Prerequisite — do not restore saved data from iCloud backup or iTunes.
Of course, this method is not suitable for everyone. However, users who have restored your smartphone to “like new” have noticed a significant improvement.
To discuss this news in the comments or in our Telegram chat.