Modern smartphones are well enough protected from unauthorized access to their contents. As you know, when repeatedly entering incorrect password, iPhone is locked and hard to get into it did not get even the FBI experts. But what if talking about your own smartphone price several hundred dollars, and where, moreover, contains a unique personal information? There are several ways to unlock a disabled gadget.
Using the computer
First, you need to reset iPhone to factory settings and then restore apps and data from backup. It is worth noting that this is one of the reasons why the user should always have a current backup. And further:
1. Start iTunes on the computer and connect the iPhone using USB cable.
2. Run iPhone recovery mode. Depending on the model, you need:
IPhone 8 first increase, then to decrease volume, then press and hold the power button until the screen appears “Connect to iTunes”.
IPhone 7 press and hold the power button for three seconds, then slide the slider to “Power off” to the right. In conclusion, you have to press and hold “volume down” until you see “Connect to iTunes”.
— The iPhone 6 and above, press and hold the power button for three seconds, then bring the slider to “Power off” to the right, press and hold the Home button until the screen the inscription “Connect to iTunes”.
3. On the computer click “Restore”.
4. After this process completes, the iPhone will return to its original “factory state”. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to perform recovery using the latest backup.
Using Find My iPhone
1. To open the web site Find My iPhone from any web browser.
2. Find your iPhone in the devices list in the menu that appears at the top of the screen and click on it.
3. Click “Erase iPhone” and then “Erase” to confirm. Enter your Apple ID password, but without access code iPhone.
4. This will return the smartphone to factory settings, then you can begin to restore using the backup.
Read more •••