Some time ago, information appeared about the imminent adoption of the standard for mobile applications. The rumors were confirmed, and a preliminary standard has been approved – informs “Kommersant”.
Make to follow him will be no one – state structures just recommend 87 invented requirements. Official paper not yet published – according to the newspaper, this will happen on 1 October 2018.
Despite the absence of a document, the newspaper found some of the recommendations. They mainly relate to user privacy and rules governing the storage of information. In General, according to GOST, the developers should:
- to ask permission to use personal data;
- fully report on the purpose of the personal data;
- store personal information of users in Russia;
- create demo versions of paid applications for review;
- to eliminate significant error utilities;
- periodically update the app at least once a year;
- to be in touch with the audience and to respond promptly to her questions.
In addition to the above, there are many important recommendations. To read them you will fall.
The list managed to criticize the experts – according to them, is often the wording of GOST is very vague and does not contain technical details. They believe that developers will not follow the points because of non-requirement of execution.