Today in Russia started official sales of new Apple smartphones. In addition to iPhone 11, iPhone 11, iPhone Pro and 11 Pro Max users also became available and aluminum Apple Watch Series 5. It is noteworthy that this year Russia was the “first wave” of sales. This means that Apple’s new products appeared on shelves of Russian stores on the same day as in the United States and several other countries.
At the moment to buy the new iPhone and Apple Watch at the Apple Online Store, as well as in stores and on websites MTS, Re:Store, MegaFon, M. video, Svyaznoy and Beeline.
To buy a novelty in Russia at the following prices:
- iPhone 64 GB 11: 59 990 rubles
- iPhone 11 128 GB: 64 990 rubles
- iPhone 11 256GB: 73 990 rubles
- iPhone 11 Pro 64GB: 89 990 rubles
- iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB: 103 990 rubles
- iPhone 11 Pro 512 GB: 121 990 rubles
- iPhone 11 Pro 64GB Max:99 990 rubles
- iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB Max:113 990 rubles
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 512 GB:131 990 rubles
- Apple Watch Series 5 40 mm: 32 990 rubles
- Apple Watch 44 mm Series 5: 34 990 rubles
Large queues in Moscow shops, which sells the iPhone, was observed. The buyers are. However, as long as there is no rush. It should be noted that some models of Apple’s smartphones are already scarce. For example, it applies to iPhone and iPhone 11 11 Pro. The 64-Gigabyte versions of these Apple smartphones promise to deliver only 5-7 days.