Apple released final version iOS 12.1.1 — minor technical update of the mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. 12.1.1 iOS brings new gesture Haptic Touch on iPhone XR support eSIM on the iPhone XS iPhone XS iPhone Max and XR, improvements FaceTime and resolving issues. 12.1.1 iOS became available for download to users of all supported models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
iOS 12.1.1 — minor technical update, aimed at elimination of errors, improved stability and improved optimization. The real long-awaited it will be only for owners of the iPhone XS iPhone XS iPhone Max and XR of the countries which is supported by the eSIM. The fact is that before the latest Apple smartphones it was impossible to use the second e-SIM eSIM. With the arrival of iOS updates 12.1.1 such an opportunity. Recall that in Russia eSIM officially prohibited by law.
However, for users of other iOS devices the update will be very nice. In particular, due to the emergence of a new gesture to preview notifications and improvements to FaceTime.
Apple has released iOS 12.1.1 — what’s new, complete list of new features
- The ability to preview notifications with gesture, Haptic Touch (long hold) on the iPhone XR.
- Support for eSIM to the iPhone XS iPhone XS iPhone Max and XR.
- New option to switch quickly between the front and back camera when you call for FaceTime.
- The possibility of shooting a Live Photo when talking on FaceTime.
- The ability to hide the sidebar in the app News on iPad in landscape orientation.
- Stability improvements at the dictation with VoiceOver.
- Fixed a problem where the Face ID feature can become unavailable.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the downloading of voice mail.
- Fixed issue where voice notes were not uploaded to iCloud.
- Fixed bug preventing automatic change of time zones.
- Improved overall stability of the operating system.
- Carried out work to improve the optimization on all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
IOS release 12.1.1 is available to users right now. To upgrade, go to “Settings” → “Main” → “Update“.