Apple has released a new firmware version with a bug fix that plagued perfectionists for two years.
30 Jul became available to download the fifth test iOS 12. In order to install it, you need to get a developer profile or use the manual that our editors have published earlier.
While this version was found to have the following changes:
- The control room became darker.
- Changed the welcome screen in the Photos app.
- New icons in the Photos app.
- The option “battery Status” lost the status of beta.
- Changed the size of the widget program “Action.”
Also, the Apple designers fixed position edging around the keys Play in branded music service.
And developers have already found a few images of the new case for AirPods (on the left, it shows the green charge indicator), which, apparently, will go on sale after the September presentation.