Before the official release of the final version iOS 13 still about a month and at the moment the most popular of Apple’s mobile operating system is iOS 12. According to Apple, running this version of iOS works more than 88% of all iPhone, iPad and iPod tocuh.

It is noteworthy that among Apple’s mobile devices released over the past four years, iOS 12 is even higher – it reaches 90%. The remaining 10% split between iOS 11 and older versions of Apple’s mobile operating system. The share of iOS 11 is 7%.

It is worth noting that last year around the same time iOS 11 was set at 85% compatible devices. The higher share of iOS 12 due to the fact that the update was not initially noticed any major flaws, and the system worked quite stable. All this led to the fact that users are willing to update their iPhone, iPad or iPod toch to iOS 12.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here