Replacement 15-inch computers was caused by a malfunction of the battery.

At the end of June this year, Apple announced the recall and replacement of the 15-inch MacBook Pro sold in the period from September 2015 to February 2017. The program was started due to a faulty battery that could overheat and pose a fire hazard.

It turned out that 3 days before the announcement of the Apple, one of the computers exploded. Pictures of the damaged laptop published on his page in Facebook Steve Gagne. The man said that at night, when all slept, the MacBook Pro battery exploded, causing the fire happened. The room instantly filled with acrid smoke.

Steve Gagne said that usually leaves his laptop on the couch or in a basket with Newspapers. The night of the accident MacBook was left lying on the table, what is the opinion of the owner, saving his house from fire.

“I usually keep my macbook either on the couch or in a basket with notebooks, magazines, etc. fortunately, I left it on the coffee table. And I really believe this has prevented my house to burn,” wrote the owner of the computer.

Interestingly, Steve’s laptop was in sleep mode, is disconnected from the network and closed. The man asked all owners of MacBook Pro carefully and to take seriously the recall program Apple.

Read more •••

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here