The combined company “Coherent | Euronetwork” has summed up results of development of Russian market of wearable devices for the second quarter of 2019. The Russians acquired 760 thousand units for $ 4.9 billion, which exceeded the similar period last year by 113% in units and 89% in the money.
On the basis of sales 60% of the Wearables market in units is fitness trackers. From April to June in the Russian market there were sold more than 456 thousand devices in excess of 970 million rubles. The average price for fitness trackers has grown 1% and amounted to 2200 rubles.
Second place is a smart watch with a share of 25% of the market. In the 2nd quarter was more than 190 thousand units for a total amount of 3.6 billion rubles. The average price for smart watch decreased by 13% and amounted to 19 300 rubles.
15% of the Wearables market in terms of units, is the locator, which is from April to June, has sold about 120 thousand for a total of about 343 million rubles. The average cost of devices decreased by 9% and amounted to 2700 rubles.
Top 5 wearable devices in volume in the 2nd quarter of 2019:
1) Fitness tracker Xiaomi Mi Band 3
2) Fitness tracker Xiaomi Mi Band 2
3) Smart watch AXiaomi Amazfit Bip
4) Smart watch Apple Watch 44MM Series 4
5) Smart watch Apple Watch Series 4 40MM
Top 5 wearable devices in monetary terms in Q2 2019:
1) Smart watch Apple Watch 44MM Series 4
2) Smart watch Apple Watch Series 4 40MM
3) Fitness tracker Xiaomi Mi Band 3
4) Samsung Galaxy Watch 42MM
5) Fitness tracker Xiaomi Mi Band 2
Read more •••