Just a day after the release of the sixth beta version of iOS 13 to registered developers, Apple seeded a test build of its new mobile operating system for members of the public testing.
Judging by the build number, then a public beta is a copy of the sixth test Assembly 13 for iOS developers. Users who have already read 13 iOS Public Beta 5 also confirm this similarity.
In the public beta of the new Apple operating system kupertinovtsy fixed various bugs, improved stability OSes, and made a number of changes to the system interface.
Full list of changes:
- Have the opportunity to add a control button to quickly change UI themes.
- He returned the gesture for 3D Touch control, allowing swipe to move the volume sliders, brightness and timer.
- Was reduced the gradation of the volume slider: from 34 to 16 “steps”.
- The icon for LTE/4G/5Ge again became the standard size.
- Added a new gesture to interact with the text simultaneously tap with three fingers. On selected text it opens a menu with buttons “cancel”, “select all”, “copy” and “cut”.
- Added a new splash screen when you first launch the App Store and Photos.