The flagship of Samsung will be very expensive.
Samsung will introduce its latest smartphones Galaxy S10, S10 and S10 Lite+ 20 Feb 2019. This was reported by reliable sources from the supply chain of the company. They also called prices on all models of new smartphones from the Galaxy series.
According to published information, Samsung plans to introduce smartphones to the MWC 2019. The company wants to do this in order to highlight smartphones in comparison to other products that will be presented in February.
As previously reported, Samsung plans to install on the new smartphones of the Galaxy series of impressive price tags:
Note: prices are in rubles and include taxes and customs duties.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite 64 GB — $881 (58 thousand roubles).
- Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB — $1007 (67 thousand).
- Samsung Galaxy S10 512 GB — $1260 (83 thousand).
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ 128 GB — $1134 (75 thousand roubles).
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ 512 GB — $1386 (92 thousand).
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ 1 TB — $1765 (117 thousand).
In 2019, Samsung will release three new flagship smartphone from the Galaxy series to compete with the latest iPhone XS, Max XS iPhone and iPhone XR. Rumor has it that the Lite available Galaxy S10 will get a flat 5.8-inch display, while the Galaxy S10 and S10+ curved a 6.1 -, and 6.4-inch displays, respectively.