Apple has again created a bestseller.

In 2018, the transition to the iPhone XS or XS iPhone Max has planned more users than previously expected. This information was shared by analysts at Piper Jaffray. Fans of the brand will actively buy new smartphones — they will not stop even a high price.

The report is based on a survey of current iPhone owners and not new buyers. According to the survey, 39% of users would like this year to buy the iPhone XS iPhone XS or Max. The number of people willing to buy the 5.8-inch model is approximately equal to the number of fans a 6.5-inch unit. 61% of respondents told about the plans to buy more cheap iPhone XR, iPhone 8 or iPhone 7. Previously, analysts believed that the iPhone XS iPhone XS or Max will choose the 35% of users, while the remaining models will have 65% of sales.

The popularity of two expensive models will raise the average price of sales of the iPhone. In the past experts have said about the price of 758 dollars for the device in 2019, but now believe that demand for the iPhone XS iPhone XS or Max will raise the cost to $ 770. Moreover, if buyers would like a more affordable iPhone XR, the average price will rise even more — up to $ 780.

The iPhone XS iPhone XS or Max in Russia started on 28 September, but many consumers were unpleasantly surprised by the prices. About how and where to obtain them cheaper, we said in our today’s material.

Source: 9to5Mac

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here