Over the past few days, several sources reported a high demand for the new Apple smartphones. Today, the reputable analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has shared more detailed data, describing the approximate volume of pre-orders for certain iPhone models.

According to experts, the share of the iPhone 11 had about 45% of all pre-orders, while iPhone and iPhone 11 Pro 11 Pro Max took the remaining 55% of the total number of pre-orders. Thus, now we can talk about that more affordable iPhone 11 likes users more than the new flagship smartphones Apple.

The whole situation is quite expected. In the past year users are also actively buying the more affordable model. Apparently, the cupertinos have realized that the price is the main “locomotive” of sales and not only slightly improved the available of new products, but also reduced its cost.

However, if we compare the demand for the flagship model last year, it was noticeably higher. A year earlier on the iPhone XS and XS Max accounted for about 45% of all pre-orders.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here