X iPhone lit up with an original Apple charger

Fire smartphones when you use an unofficial charger from third-party manufacturers are not so rare. New event refers to another category of user is known to social news site Reddit said on the lit-up iPhone

Fire smartphones when you use an unofficial charger from third-party manufacturers are not so rare. New event refers to another category of user is known to social news site Reddit said on the lit-up iPhone X from the original Apple battery charger.

According to the source, his sister left the smartphone at night on his bed. As a result, charging iPhone X caught fire and she woke up, feeling the heat and the smell of smoke. The author noted that despite the sister “severe burns” the family has no plans. to sue Apple.

Users on Reddit have noticed that it is not about overheated the battery of the smartphone because the battery is located in the upper part of the body, and the damaged hull from the bottom. Most likely, there was a short circuit from too much bending frayed charging cable, and that was the reason for “fire”.

Read more •••

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *