The famous analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, known for his accurate predictions, told about upcoming Apple products. The iPhone and many new computers.
So, fans of corporations we can expect:
- Three new iPhone models. Here everything is familiar, the predictions have not changed. Model with a 6.5-inch OLED display, a model with a 5.8-inch OLED display and a model with a 6.1-inch LCD display. The latter will feature a unique lighting technology, which has almost never been used in such mass products.
- Two new tablet. 11-inch and 12.9-inch. Both will get reduced frame at the top and bottom of the screen will lose the “Home” button. To replace the last one comes scanning system Face ID.
- It is expected a large arrival of new computers. 12 existing MacBook and MacBook Pro will receive the latest processors. IMac is expected to be a major change in the display. Perhaps there will be support for higher refresh rates, just like an iPad Pro. Kuo also told about some budget MacBook that will replace the MacBook Air. Well, finally for the first time in 4 years, will update the Mac mini.
- The watch will get a new design. Their dimensions will remain the same, but the display area may be increased to 40 and 45 mm instead of 38 and 42.
- Also on sale will finally go charging pad AirPower, announced a year ago, and upgraded version of the AirPods with support for the command “Hey Siri.”
If Kuo predictions come true, then users will get very intense and interesting autumn conference of Apple.